Because everyone else is doing it and I want to be cool
...Via: Big Stupid Tommy
…a nice time waster for those of you like me who only pretend to be doing something productive:Three Names You Go By:
2. Kimber (the friends use this one)
3. Kimberbee (not since I was 8, thank goodness)Three Screennames You Have:
1. rosefrost (ebay…though I'm still too freaked out on there to actually buy anything)
2. the mad sister (my current blog)
3. contumacious siren (my old website/blog)Three Things You Like About Yourself:
1. My sharp wit. Keeps me from going insane...
2. My ability to attract freaks. It makes for some interesting situations.
3. My athletic prowress when it comes to hockey…or so I like think.Three Things You Hate/Dislike About Yourself:
1. I tend to get really worked up over nothing. "What do you MEAN there's no more cake!!!!!????"
2. I can be somewhat antisocial when surrounded by unfamiliar faces. I enjoy conversing, but rarely seek out new people to interact with unless someone else introduces them. Gotta love that good old comfort zone.
3. I can always think of really good insults/comeback lines, but I have no guts to actually say them face to face with the person in question because I'm afraid I'll hurt their feelings, even though that's obviously the ultimate goal. Case in point: The other day we waited almost 45 minutes after ordering drinks at a restaurant before our waitress came back to take our order. After she left for the second time, I dared my friend to start coughing so that if the waitress were to hear and ask "What's wrong?", I'd jump in and say, "Nothing. She's just choking on your incompetence."
I guess you had to be there…Three Parts of Your Heritage:
3. African SparrowThree Things That Scare You:
1. Burning in a fire…I can't stand seeing that part from HALLOWEEN 2 where Michael Myers boils that girl's face off in the hospital. It makes me dry heave.
2. Heights--more so the 'falling' possibility than anything
3. Michael Jackson's face (shudder
)Three of Your Everyday Essentials:
1. lip baum (it's the dry season)
2. mittens (it's also the cold season)
3. putting my ponytail through the back of my baseball cap (I asked around and apparently this drives most guys nuts--which gives me an even better reason other than personal preference to do it)Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Black dress pants
2. Blue, white and black striped turtleneck
3. my heart on my sleeve (yes, very lame. I agree.)Three of Your Favorite Bands/Artists (at the moment):
1. Joan Jett
2. Rosemary Clooney
3. LiveThree of Your Favorite Songs at Present:
1. "Boulevard of Broken Dreams"--Green Day
2. "Nothing to Lose"--Billy Talent
3. "Cherry Bomb"--Joan JettThree New Things You Want to Try in the Next 12 Months:
1. Anal sex.
(LOL--just joking obviously, love that shock humour). How about spin classes? After trying on all of those 'slightly' too tight bridesmaid dresses, me thinks I'll have to hit the gym a little more often until hockey starts back up in a couple weeks.
2. I would love to go to New York--because when you grow up in Bumfuck Iowa like me, it screams excitement.
3. Shotgunning a case of beer--what could be more fun than that?Three Things You Want in a Relationship (love is a given):
3. ConsiderationTwo Truths and a Lie:
1. I've always had a thing for Fred Savage from "The Wonder Years".
2. "Blang Blang!" was a pick-up line some guy used on me once to start a conversation.
3. My sister and I used to con my little brother into wearing a pink dress so that we could put on live performances of "Mary Poppins". We told him he was a dragon in disguise. At various points during "Supercalafragalisticexpialadocious" he'd start terrorizing and burning villages.
Which is the lie? If you guess right, I'll give you a dollar. Or a heart attack. Whichever suits me.Three Physical Things About the Opposite Sex (or same) That Appeal to You:
1. Those purty eyes.
2. Nice smile--or nice teeth rather. I would never be able to kiss someone with teeth all over the place.
3. I like guys who have a nice firm booty. I find that too many men are ass-less.Three Things You Just Can’t Do:
1. kill someone
2. immerse myself into a vat of boiling oil
3. listen to a Michael Bolton cdThree of Your Favorite Hobbies:
2. playing guitar
3. buying books even though I have 10 new ones at home still waiting for me to read themThree Things You Want to do Really Badly Right Now:
2. Go home. I get sooooooo bored here. I can feel my mind slowly disintigrating.
3. Scream at the top of my lungs. I think that would raise a few eyebrows. Especially if I ran naked down the hallway while doing it.Three Careers You’re Considering:
1. Writing--for magazines, for the paper, in book form, whatever
3. Professional hoola hooperThree Places You Want to Go on Vacation:
3. Yukon/Northwest TerritoriesThree Kids Names (that you like?):
3. Donut (who wants three kids anyways?)Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die:
1. Become a successful writer
2. travel the world
3. have kids…preferably not right
before I die. That would give him/her a complex.